|Anonymous: What should I wear with a white T-shirt dress? :)|
• white converse and a backpack
• black converse and a bomber jacket
• chelsea boots and a clutch
• chuncky caged sandals (new look) and a denim jacket
These are some ways, how I would style one! I really hope I could help you :)
I’ve had a few people ask for a tutorial on this look so here you go!
- Starting with a fresh face, moisturize and let it set for at least 5 minutes. Then prep your face using the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer.
- Put two to three pumps of the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation on the back of your hand and use the Real Techniques expert face brush to apply. After you have finished applying, buff it out using the Real Techniques Setting Brush or any brush with a similar shape. (To do this lightly hold the brush and use circular motions all over - I’m really sorry thats like as well as I can explain it)
- Next, use the Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish to highlight under your eyes, on top of your cheeks, your nose, in your cupids bow, and a bit on your chin. (You can always just do under your eyes) Keep in mind that you do not need a lot to do this! Keep it very minimal because you can always build on it if you don’t like the first result.
- Using the Real Techniques Blush Brush or a similar brush, apply the NYX Blush in Pecan right under the cheekbones in circular motion, slowly blending out (refer to this video for an example).
- Use the NYX Powder Blush in Pecan - $5.00 to fill and define your brows.
- ((Just FYI I’m saving lips for last))
- Alright now onto the eyes. YOU NEED TO USE A PRIMER. So do that first. Then, using the third shadow in the L’Oreal Colour Riche Shadow Quad Cupa Joe palette, apply that shadow all over your lid. Then apply it under your lower lashes, and continue it up to almost meet your brow (if you need a better explanation just ask!).
- Use the first shadow in the L’Oreal Colour Riche Shadow Quad Cupa Joe palette to highlight on your brow bone.
- Use the bottom right shadow in the Sonia Kashuk Bronzed Beauty Quad and apply that lightly over your lid.
- Line your upper and lower water line with the Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner, and dont forget the corners.
- Apply one coat of Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara to your upper and lower lashes. Then apply the Red Cherry False Lashes #43. After the lash glue has dried apply another coat of mascara.
- Using a lip brush, apply the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in #14.
- To finish the look brush the Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder all over and you’re done!
Hope this helps and if you have any questions just ask :)
If you want to know how I styled my Chelsea Boots, check out my newest blog post! ☺️💕